Sunday 17 August 2014

Liebster Award


I've seen this 'Liebster Award' post doing the rounds since I started my blog and never had a clue what it was about but now I've been tagged and caught onto the trend! So this is kind of blogger chainmail and it basically works like a normal tag except you answer the questions then create your own for the next lot of bloggers that you choose to tag.

So I was tagged by the lovely Jessie, check out her blog for all things beauty and more!  



Rules:
1. POST ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.
2. ANSWER THE ELEVEN QUESTIONS PROVIDED BY THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU AND THEN CREATE AN ELEVEN-QUESTION SET FOR THE NEXT GROUP OF NOMINEES. 
3. CHOOSE ELEVEN PEOPLE TO NOMINATE AND LINK THEM IN THE POST. 
4. LET YOUR NOMINEES KNOW THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED - AND NO TAG-BACKS! 
5. NOMINATE BLOGS UNDER 200 FOLLOWERS.



11 Facts About Me:

1. I never know what to say when people ask 'facts' about me or interesting things.
2. I finished my uni degree at the end of last year and now have to decide what I want to do with my life.
3. I'm working in retail to avoid joining the adult world. 
4. I love to travel. 
5. At some point (soonish?) I'd like to move overseas.
6. Brunch is my favourite.
7. I enjoy baking.
8. I always have a beauty/accessories wishlist as long as my arm.
9. I used to want to be a fashion designer/in the fashion industry.
10. I like to sew. 
11. I can speak ok French and a bit better than ok Italian. 



Jessie's Questions:

1. What's your favourite food?
I think either Italian or all the Asians (specifically Japanese & Vietnamese).

2. Where would you like to travel to?
Spain, Maldives, South East Asia, Netherlands and sooo many more. 

3. What's your favourite lipstick?
Noooope sorry. Too hard!

4. What's your makeup bag must-have?
I may be the only beauty obsessive that doesn't actually have a makeup bag but I do always carry around blotting papers and powder for a quick retouch.

5. How long have you been blogging for?
Still pretty fresh in the blogging game, only since January of this year. 

6. Naked face or naked nails?
Naked nails I think.

7. What's your favourite place to shop for beauty products?
Mecca Cosmetica/Maxima for sure! If overseas then of course the mothership- Sephora!

8. How can a person win your heart?
Good humour and kind heart. 

9. What's your favourite quote?
I'm not really a quote person but  I do have an Audrey Hepburn quote written on a mini whiteboard near where I get ready every morning- 
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
10. What was the inspiration behind your blog name?
I originally was going to name it Beauty & Bits (catchy right..) so through brainstorming and saying names out aloud I somehow got to Beautylocale. 

11. If you could be any celebrity, who would you be?
Oh I don't know.. Ellen or Oprah maybe? They do a lot of good, make people happy and look like they enjoy what they do. 



The Eleven Beauties I Nominate-

Nicole - Nicolesbeautybabble
Dani- KaBOOMCosmetics
Rosa- LipsticknLinguine
Tahana Lee-TahanaLeeBeauty
Louise- TheBeautyVine
Dana- DarlingDeeDee
Sarah- BowsandPleats
Brittany- BrittersBlog
Jessica- TakenbySurprise
Jacquelyn- HeyThereJacquelyn
Bec- BeautyBloggingWithBec



My Questions:


1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. Which part of your morning routine do you most dread doing?
3.Who do you look for for beauty inspiration?
4. Where are you from?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
6. Which high-end beauty product would you love most but can't justify?
7. Which beauty brand do you wish was available near you? (if you're not in Australia)
8. Which beauty product do you hoard/collect most?
9. Which beauty trend are you not game enough to try?
10. Which item can't you live without?
11. What makeup/beauty don't do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin