Sunday 29 March 2015

All Eyes on the L'Oreal Mono Shadows


Sometimes (a lot of the time) for more reasons than one, I dislike living in the Southern Hemisphere. As big a first world problem as it is, makeup and beauty launches 6 months behind everyone else is one of my peeves! I get how ridiculous and vain that sounds, don't even worry. It's just those products you see hit the screen from UK & US beauties and you're like :| need. now.
Breaking Nude, Cafe Saint Germain, Quartz Fume
The L'Oreal Mono Shadows were one of those launches. After the success and my love for the Infallible shadows, I was excited for these. They launched with a couple of different finishes- there's the mattes, lumiere and nude. I picked out one of each and love them all. These, like the Infallible shadows, are super creamy and pigmented and are more like a pressed pigment than an eyeshadow. Worn alone or with other shadows, I've been loving these since I bought them. The only negatives I have are that one of them fell out of the pan after a short drop and the darker shades do have a bit of a fall out but I think you kind of just expect that with a product like this.
Breaking Nude, Cafe Saint Germain, Quartz Fume

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... these look absolutely stunning! I've never really tried any shadows from L'Oreal but I might have to check these out!

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin