Tuesday 15 April 2014

Get To Know Me Tag




1. What’s your favourite way to style your hair?
I am pretty lazy when it comes to an everyday hairstyle so I usually end up with a ponytail whether it be high or low or as well half up/half down I sport quite regularly and love. 

2. What’s that one movie that you could re-watch over and over again?
The old classics (not legitimate classics, more like for our generation) so Mean Girls came to mind straight away and I have seen it way way too many times and know all the lines but still love it. 
3. Do you have any pets?? I wanna hear all about them!
Sadly no pets! 
4. What’s on your nails right now? Nothing…what polish is due to be applied next?
I'm currently wearing Sally Hansen 'Commander in Chic' from their Salon Manicure range which I love. Such good quality! My work has just changed the rules (again) about nail polish so it'll have to be something neutral. 
5. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
The whole beauty blogger community! Everyone sharing their thoughts, talent and product reviews is so great. 
6. Bold eyes or Bold lips?

Ooh depends on daytime/night time and how I feel! I think for the most part.. bold lips. 
7. If you could only blog about one brand’s products, which brand would it be?

One brand?! Heavens above that's so hard! I'm going to cheat and say L'Oreal Luxe or Mecca Maxima.. 
8. Your most loved/used product.

Brows/mascara are my most used product probably and one of my most loved is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette to make me look flawless. 
9. Would you rather have forever flawless skin and not be able to wear any other makeup or never being able to wear a base (foundation, BB cream) but being able to wear eyeshadow, mascara, blush, eyeliner, lipstick, etc?
Flawless skin with nothing else can look a little odd and lack definition so I guess everything else without a base. 

10. The one think you hate about applying makeup.

Spending so much time on your whole face and then getting mascara on your cheek, eyelid or somewhere you just don't want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin