Sunday 27 April 2014

What's in My Makeup Bag | Travel Edition


If you follow me on Instagram (@beautylocale) then you may know that last week my Mum and I took a short trip over to Perth for the Easter long weekend. Apart from a trip to Europe last year when I had to be quite sparing and smart with my makeup choices because of weight/space issues, I think this may be one of the first times I've had to pack a makeup bag that's going to have to get me through more than an overnight. So this meant sorting through my stash and picking out the bits that I thought I'd be able to transition from day to night, multi-task with and the products that would be suitable for warmer weather.

I tried to be fairly restrained with the amount of makeup I took because it wasn't like I was going to be hitting the clubs with my Mum and would need everything for an intense smokey eye.. but I did need a few bits that I could use for more night time makeup even just for when we went out to dinner. Enough rambling, here are all the bits I chose to take with me- my favourite daily essentials + a few (or more than a few) extras to fulfil said needs! This is purely the makeup bits but I did post a photo on my Instagram page of the brushes that I took with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin