Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sunday Saviours


Sunday evenings have become my pamper/rejuvenating night so I can start my week feeling fresh and pampered! Here are a few bits and pieces that I generally like to do and products I love using.

If it's a wash hair day, I'll treat my locks to a hair mask if I haven't already that week and at the moment I'm loving the L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque which you just pop on for a few minutes after shampooing while you're in the shower. As that's soaking in and working it's magic I like to exfoliate and use either the Soap & Glory Flake Away or Breakfast Scrub exfoliants or if I have a few more minutes, the Frank Coffee Body Scrub. All smell amazing and leave my skin feeling silky smooth but the Frank one is meant to reduce scarring and even out skin texture and minimise all the bits that us ladies hate.

Next I like to moisturise and for an all over option I love the Aesop Body Balms or a more recent find is the L'Occitane Firming and Smoothing Milk Concentrate which is part of their 'Amande' range and boy does this smell good. Well, obviously all of these do otherwise why would I have bought them?! Sunday evenings also call for a good old face mask and at the moment I have a few on rotation depending on my skin's need so I'll use either the Origins 10 Minute Recovery Mask or their Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask which I've sadly just finished and need to repurchase. I'm also loving Lush's Mask of Magnaminty which is amazing for clarifying and exfoliating. A nice hydrating facial moisturiser and eye cream to follow up and I'm done.


Once I'm feeling fresh as a daisy I like to do my nails for the week or at least the beginning of the week. A good base coat like Essie's Ridge Filler or Sally Hansen Bottom Coat then a few coats of whatever colour I'm feeling that particular evening followed by a top coat to protect it and give it extra shine, either Seche Vite or Sally Hansen Insta Dry. When they're definitely dry (key word- definitely. Too many times have I been impatient and not waited long enough and resulted in smudging.. so annoying and definitely #firstworldproblems) I'll use a nice hand moisturiser, generally one of the mini L'Occitane offerings that I have laying around.

And I'm done! Feel ultra pampered, fresh and ready for the week ahead! What do you like to do on your pamper evenings?

Instagram- @beautylocale

2 comments:

  1. these posts are all awesome millie!! and seriously loving the layout of your blog! i'm thinking of trying the frank body scrub, is that found in your regular priceline or do we have to order this from somewhere? love your stuff lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks chicky! You can order the Frank scrub on their website http://frankbody.com/ and shipping was super quick

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin