Sunday 21 September 2014

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag


1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive beauty product?
My most inexpensive beauty products are those that I mentioned in an older post- all things cotton! Cotton rounds, ovals and tissues if they count, but actual beauty product.. probably a NYX lipliner or maybe even my holy grail Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara which I swear by! Most expensive single item would possibly be my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, the trio was fairly pricey but surprisingly not as bad as I was expecting for Aussie prices. 
2. Wrath: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
A love/hate relationship.. First thing that came to mind was the Bobbi Brown Corrector. This thing gets so much hype and for a fairly small pot of product is pretty pricey. I love the intention of the product to conceal my dark circles but sometimes I feel it doesn't even conceal as much as it should for a product with its consistency and sometimes it just seems a bit cakey under the eyes but not to the point where I feel it creases badly or anything. So probably that. Product that has been hard to get.. something that I don't have but want and have found fairly difficult to find from Australia is the LORAC Pro Palette, I want it so bad but Lorac is pretty difficult to find online that will ship here. 
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
For sure the Lush lip scrubs! Oh also the NYX Butter Glosses, they smell delish. Yuuuuumm!
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Uuhh if I want to wear something or want a particular makeup look then I'll generally do it because I enjoy doing my makeup but if we're talking something  I avoid doing then maybe winged eyeliner because it can either go really well or really badly and then just be a frustrating hot mess and sometimes bold lips as well for more an everyday basis because in the light of day they do require touching up and it's not like you're in a dark night time environment when you could maybe let it slide..
 5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
I'd have to say foundation probably. I don't have flawless skin and depending on how my skin is looking at a particular point in time sometimes a girl just needs a little (or a lot) of help to get a more even complexion. That and bold coloured lips. 
 6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
This ain't beauty related.. but ok. Good humour, kindness and just enjoyable to be around. People who are downright rude- nuh uh, just no. 
 7. Envy: What product would you most like to receive as a gift?
A product I would like to receive.. Generally when family and family friends ask me or my Mum what I would like, I tend to ask for things that I wouldn't buy myself or would feel more guilty spending my money on. Recently I was given my first Dior nail polish and that was super lovely as a gift. Even just a voucher so I could put it towards something I really want because I do prefer to buy high end products that I've researched or trialled beforehand. 



I tag anyone and everyone that wants to do this, to do this! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I really enjoyed this tag and I think im going to do it too <33
    nichellexoxo.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! of course, go for it I look forward to reading it :)

      Delete
  2. Love this post! :) And if you're after the Lorac Pro check it out in the Amazon Luxury Beauty section ;) sooo much cheaper

    Ash / thebeautycollection.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm a bit of an Amazon noob but I'll see if I can find it, thanks for letting me know

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin