Sunday 28 September 2014

A Spring Wedding

Last weekend I attended my cousin's wedding in Berry, a lovely little town a few hours out of Sydney. It's been quite a few years since I'd last been to Berry so it was nice to wander around the boutiques the next day and escape skyscrapers, noise and the hustle and bustle even if it was only an overnight stay! My cousin and her now, husband are both very eclectic personalities so they decided to theme their wedding and asked everyone to embrace Rockabilly fashion.


With some googling, I got a better idea of the theme so then scoured the internet and all the online stores I could think of and finally found this dress on ASOS. In the end I think it was more of a vintage/classic look rather than rockabilly but I tried! I generally don't post outfits or OOTDs but I had my mum with me to take photos so I thought it'd be fun to post a few on the blog. It's not often I go to weddings or have time/someone to take photos before events and special occasions so why not.

Makeup was a simple winged eye with neutral shadows, full coverage base with subtle contouring and highlighting, pulled together with some wispy false lashes. I did intend to attempt victory rolls in my hair but once we finally got down there and into our accommodation, there just wasn't enough time for me to be experimenting. So I just twisted the front pieces on both sides and pinned them back which still had a kind of vintage feel.


Dress- ASOS
Jacket- Topshop (Bought in UK)
Shoes- ZARA
Clutch- Colette
Earrings- Mimco

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing!! Love love love the hair and the dress, looking top notch mill :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin