Sunday 7 September 2014

Rimmel 'Kate' Lipstick Range



If I had to choose only one drugstore (or more affordable) brand to be able to purchase lipsticks from, it would hands down be Rimmel. All of their ranges are amazing quality, price and shade range. A few years ago now they collaborated with supermodel and style icon, Kate Moss; not my ideal celebrity endorser but I get it, she fits the whole 'London look' that is Rimmel's brand phrase. Regardless when these launched I was intrigued by the range and more importantly just liked the look of the colour selection. I'd tried a few Rimmel lipsticks before this and 'Asia' was a firm favourite, which I think is all thanks to Sammi from thebeautycrush. Anyway, Kate Moss launched her line, I bought a couple and was not disappointed. Like Rimmel's standard lipstick line, the formula was great, they felt nice on the lips and I was sold.


I can't recall exactly how long it was between launches but they then launched Kate Moss the Matte range (in the red packaging) and I was like well blow me down, that's even more up my alley Rimmel! So off I trudged to Priceline and handed over my money in exchange for affordable lipstick goodness. I say handed over my money, let's get real these are spare change compared to prices of MAC and the like which to be honest have extremely similar quality. Not sure which was te first shade I bought in the range but as you can see from the photo, it obviously wasn't the last! I used to be a purely matte-only lip lady so I got a lot of use from these. Plus ASOS stocks Rimmel so whenever I was already making an order or they had them on offer, one would quite often find it's way to my shopping cart. If you haven't tried these yet then I think you should pry yourself away from your phone, laptop or any technological device and pop to your nearest Priceline to have a look at these. (Ok I'm not really telling you what to do or how to spend your money but I definitely recommend these if you're looking for some more affordable lipsticks!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin