Sunday 5 October 2014

Now on the Nails


I was thinking about future blog posts the other day and trying to think of things that I hadn't written about previously when I realised I'd never written a single word about nails.. NOTHING NAIL!? How could this be?? I'm no nail artiste however I do have a hefty amount of polishes and tend to paint my nails fairly regularly because I need to have neat nails for work.

Considering the weather is finally starting to brighten up and prove to be Spring, I thought it fitting to talk Spring inspired polish colours. (oooh how original of me.. I know, I know.)

Nails Inc Porchester Square, Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Mauve Along & Maybelline Super Stay in Rose Poudre
Moving on, I've pulled more neutral but fresh spring-y shades as well as bright, typically spring time shades. Seeing as I'm only really allowed to wear neutrals to work, the brighter shades have to be reserved for my toes for the time being but my blush toned pinks are treating me well!

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Jaded, Maybelline Super Stay in Hot Salsa, Rimmel Kate Moss in Hip Hop & Dior Wonderland.
What are your current favourites or polish shades that you like to bring out for the warmer months?

2 comments:

  1. Sally Hansen's 'Mauve Along' is one of my all time favourites. I also really love the Max Factor Glossfinity range too - super shiny and great formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any polishes from Max Factor, I'll have to give them a go. Thanks!

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin