Tuesday 1 July 2014

Must Have | Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette


I'm not sure how this palette became so popular or how it got to earn a 'must have' status but I am jumping on the band wagon! Before buying this palette I'd tried lipsticks from Wet n Wild and loved them especially at under $2, crazy good buy!

Right side
Left side

The Comfort Zone palette has two 'looks' and each shade has its use printed into it- browbone, crease etc so makes it perfect for beginners or eyeshadow nubies. In saying that though, I don't play by the rules with this one I do what I want and just use the colours where I'd like to. I recently did a night look using predominantly the bottom-right shade (Definer) which has been dubbed a dupe for MAC's blue brown pigment and regardless of that it's a beaut. As you can see from my swatches the colours come out beautifully, they're opaque and build up nicely too. They may seem like colours you wouldn't usually go for with the greens and deep reds but I recommend if you're looking at buying some US drugstore makeup, add this one to your cart and give it a go I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Sorry about the iPhone quality but this is an eye look I did weeks ago using the Bottom Right shade
Wet n Wild do a lot more palettes in either quads or eight pan so I'm curious to try their other shades. I like the way they've paired shadows together for you because some seem like an odd combination but do work beautifully together or if you're not a fan of them as a combo, you can just treat them as 8 single shadows! Recently I've been reaching for the top left champagne shimmer shade as an everyday brow highlight and really been liking it. At $14.95 AU (or around $5US) you really can't go wrong with having this palette in your stash. 

1 comment:

  1. I ordered this one the other day and this post has made me even more excited for it to arrive!

    Jacquelyn xx | heytherejacquelyn

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin