Saturday 28 June 2014

Current Makeup Wishlist


I don't do these often because generally there's just too many things I'm lusting over at one time but for the past month or so I've been really diligent with my makeup spending ban and I think I can count on one hand the amount of products I've bought, all of which were either essential- brow gel or on an offer too good to refuse. So, naturally my little mental list has been steadily growing but it's also made me realise that I, as one person do not need the amount of makeup I have nor do I get enough use out of everything in my stash. Us as beauty obsessed gals and bloggers do tend to hoard and I know it's not about need with us, we're sucked in by company's pretty packaging and advertising and the promise of making us look like we've just stepped of the VS runway. This being said I am being much more selective about the makeup I do buy and I'm doing a lot less 'oh it's a good price, I'll buy it and use it one day' and the 'it's all the hype on instagram and youtube, I NEED it.' Most recently I surprised myself with MAC's abundance of limited edition launches; I said to myself if there's something amazing I will buy it but nothing grabbed me enough to make me want to spend. I know to most this will be like woww... good on you, you resisted spending almost 2 hours pay on a blush or lipstick (not) but to other beauty obsessed ladies, you get me!

Blimey I ramble.. ok so these are the products that I'm currently wanting but it will be a slow and steady accumulation if I am to even buy any/all of these.

L-R Clockwise- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet, Benefit Watts Up, Zoeva brushes, Makeup Geek eyeshadows, MAC Lip Prep + Prime, Nars Eye Primer, MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pens, Real Techniques Sponge, By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock.  

As much as I would like to waltz on in to David Jones, Myer & Mecca and spend up a storm because I'm constantly #feelingspendy I can't do that to my poor savings so instead I'll just treat myself every now and then.

3 comments:

  1. How long have you been blogging? I love your posts- they're highly intriguing and relatable. You've got me hooked:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's so lovely of you! I started blogging at the beginning of this year so I'm still fairly new to the whole blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started "Earth to Ella" a couple of months ago:)

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin