Saturday 14 June 2014

Friends' Faces | 21st Birthday


Last weekend one of my bestest pal's celebrated her 21st birthday and after much umming and ahhing I agreed to do her makeup for the evening. I was a bit hesitant to be the one to do her makeup for her party because I was worried about it not turning out exactly how she would've wanted it and then that could've been a whole palava and I would have felt terrible. However, after us doing a bit of a practice I said I'd do it but made her promise to be 100% honest; here's how it turned out, I could not tell you for the life of me what I used because I was dipping into a bit of everything. I had my MAC, Inglot and Urban Decay Naked 2 palettes on hand so definitely shadows from those. Beautiful lashes from House of Lashes and L'Oreal True Match for her base.




One of my other best gal pals also asked me to do her makeup or at least her eyes if we didn't have time and as she was wearing a white dress, she wanted a warm bronzey toned eye to compliment it. I used only the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for her eyes and I don't know if it's the difference in skin/hair colour but I feel like they looked a lot better on her skin tone than they do on mine. Ainsley's base of choice was her tried and true Bourjois Healthy Mix and some natural lashes also from House of Lashes.




I wanted to take a makeup mess/progress shots but it ended up being a legitimate makeup mess and there just wasn't time! I in no way think I'm a makeup artist or have any special skill whatsoever I more just wanted to show off my beautiful friends' faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin