Wednesday 18 June 2014

Review | NYX Butter Glosses


This is probably only the 16272829th post on NYX's Butter Glosses but ah well, I just wanted to share my thoughts with the blogosphere as well. Now that Target has answered many an Aussie beauty's prayer and brought NYX to us, these are much more readily available and still under $10 if I'm not wrong. With 30% off at Target a while ago now, I did pick up a sneaky two more glosses in the sale but they aren't photographed because I took these before then so these are the original few I've bought online from both Cherry Culture and Beauty Joint.

Before these I really wasn't a huge fan of lipgloss at all, I just thought them to be sticky and fussy and not your hair's best friend when you're walking in the wind. Butter glosses have me 100% converted though- since getting into these I've been buying and trying a lot more glosses and I'm slowly but surely understanding their purpose. These are still my favourite formula of gloss that I've tried in my rediscovery of the gloss because they smell absolutely amazing like sweet vanilla, aren't sticky or tacky and feel really nice on the lips. If I'm wearing these at work and talking non stop they aren't the most long lasting and they don't stain which is a plus because it makes for an easy reapplication. 


My favourite shades have to be Creme Brûlée and my more recent purchase- Tiramisu. Both are beautiful natural lip shades and just go with everything and anything. If you haven't boarded this bandwagon then what you waiting for?!

L-R: Peach Cobbler, Strawberry Parfait, Tiramisu, Maple Blondie, Vanilla Cream Pie, Creme Brulee


Plus they have the cutest names!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin