Wednesday 4 June 2014

Review | Topshop Makeup


Before Topshop made it to our shores it used to be much more of a hot commodity and anytime I was lucky enough to make it over to Europe I would be in their stores quicker than you could say hot damn! From a young age I was obsessed with Topshop and thought it was soooooo cool. These days I'm not as enamoured with it, I just find the Sydney store a bit meh and overpriced so its just an occasional online lurk BUT one thing I do love from Topshop regardless, is their makeup line. It's quite popular with the British blogger ladies so I think they may have introduced me to the wonder that is their reasonably priced makeup bits. I've bought some here and overseas and am willing to pay the Aussie prices for it so that's saying something!

Nevada, Innocent, Flush (Cream Blush)

I think the first thing I bought was their lipstick in Innocent, a beautiful everyday pink shade and the formula is beautiful, long wearing and opaque. Next additions to the collection I think were purchased at the same time so it's Nevada lipstick and their cream blush in Flush. 99% sure both of these were recommendations from YouTubers and if I'm not wrong, from Zoella and Tanya Burr. The lipsticks are packaged in metal bullets which mades them nice and sturdy and also something a little different than the general plastic packaging that comes with cheaper makeup lines.  For some reason I completely forgot to photograph the 4 or 5 nail polishes I also have from their line, some glittery and some plain and they're all fab! Lovely brush and nice and opaque and again long lasting. My best friend recently bought one of their Lip Lacquer type products and it looks amazing! It's glossy and turns into a stain and it's a beautiful deep red shade so next time I venture in store I may keep my eye out for these.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin